OPzS TAB Stationary Batteries
The positive plate is of tubular type, which means that the active material (PbCh) is contained in special bags made of a polyester fiber and hardened by means of a compound that is impregnated.
This structure prevents the escape of active material during use and ensures a long duration.
Both the grids of the positive and negative plates are made of a special alloy with low antimony content (1.6%) with the addition of other agents for the improvement of the crystalline structure.
The negative plates are filled with a special alloy that maintains an optimum level of porosity of the active substance during battery operation. As an electrolyte, sulfuric acid with a density of 1.24 F0.01 Kg / 1 at 20 ° C is used , and with a predetermined level and marked on the container. The separators between positive and negative plates are made of a microporous plastic material that offers minimal internal resistance. The containers are made of a material called stiroacrylonitrile (SAN), and is transparent except the top lid that is opaque. Through a special process, the caps fit and seal perfectly to the container.
Likewise, the terminals are tightly attached to the lid by means of rubber seals to avoid any possibility of electrolyte leakage. Due to the fact that the containers are perfectly transparent, both the maximum and minimum electrolyte levels are clearly visible. These level marks are manufactured with an acid-resistant and self-adhesive material and placed on one side of the container.
Contact us to receive more information.
12 TAB 6 OPzS 600-900Ah 2v batteries
- Measures: 145 x 206 x 711 mm. (length x WIDTH X HEIGHT)
- Weight: 50 Kg each glass.
- Voltage: 2V each glass (12 glasses in total: 24V).
- Battery type: Stationary OPZS.
- High capacity and long half life.
- Capacity in C100: 900Ah, and in C10: 600Ah.
- Minimum maintenance. Under normal conditions of use, only distilled water should be added every 2-3 years.
- Quick and easy acid level control.
- Low self discharge.
Long cycle life
- The positive tubular plates, the unique design of the sliding post and the special composition of the alloys offer a 30% cycle life of 3500 cycles and 60% DoD of 2300 cycles for 2V cells.
Excellent performance and reliability.
- Optimally designed products made of high quality raw materials in state-of-the-art European production facilities and accumulated experience in advanced underwater battery manufacturing, guarantee reliability in applications that demand high performance.
- Low maintenance design with reduced needs. Transparent container for easy visual monitoring of the electrolyte level.
- Racks designed for optimal space utilization, quick installation and easy battery maintenance.
- Extensive compliance tests performed under European and global standards and verified by independent third-party certification agencies.
Complete battery solution
- Complete and ready to install systems, full and charged or dry with all necessary accessories. Wide range of value-added products and services.
- Design and production of customized products and services, ability to handle large volume orders, fast delivery.
- Sales and after-sales service through the Global Partners Network.
Total optimal cost of ownership (TCO)
- Low cost per cycle. Maximized lifetime value especially in hybrid systems where the use of batteries can greatly reduce the daily Genset operating time, resulting in fuel savings and less CO2 emissions
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61427 for photovoltaic energy systems
- Fully compliant with IEC 60896-11 requirements for vented lead-acid batteries
- Total compliance with DIN 40736-1 specifications for OPzS cells and DIN 40737-3 for OPzS blocks
- Meets the safety requirements of EN 50272-2 for stationary batteries
- Manufactured in European production facilities, certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001
30 years of experience in battery business
- TOP 3 in the world of advanced battery technology
- TOP 5 in the European industrial battery sector
- 98% of battery production is being exported
- Design and manufacture of numerous premium solutions that meet the most demanding requirements
Extensive global knowledge
- Cooperation with the best market players and equipment suppliers worldwide
- A network of fast growing global partners
- More than 300 fully independent off-grid power supply systems installed worldwide
"A stop solution"
- From unique components / products to turnkey solutions
- Robust portfolio of high quality products and services
- Approximation of the value of life and total cost of ownership
Exceptional customer service
- Highly experienced engineering team for design and development
- Presale and after-sales service with global support
- Project Management Competence