OPzS stationary batteries are intended to be used for the supply of energy in telecommunications facilities, computers, emergency lights, alarms, control and surveillance systems in power plants and distribution stations, in railway stations, airports, etc...
Due to their extremely low level of self-discharge, they are the most suitable in solar energy installations.
Measurements: 275 * 210 * 797 mm (unit)
Weight: 111 kg (unit)
Our Turbo Energy OPzS batteries are distinguished by:
- its high capacity
- long half life
- reduced maintenance
- low self discharge
- simple and fast acid level control
- low level of water consumption
- dimensions and weights adjusted
- the lowest and constant flotation current
The individual elements (2 V) and the blocks (6 V and 12 V) are contained in containers made of styrene acrylonitrile (SAN), a material that is extraordinarily resistant to electrochemical influences and mechanical damage. Stationary batteries of the OPzS type are manufactured according to DIN 40736, EN 60896 and IEC 896-1.
Contact us to receive more information.
12 Turbo Energy Batteries 11 Opzs 2285 2V
- 20 years at 20 ° C
Water Refill Interval
- More than 2 years at 20 ° C
IIEC 896-1 cycles
- 1500 cycles
- Approx. 2% per month at 20 ° C
- 20 ° C to 55 ° C, recommended from 10 ° C to 30 ° C
- f1 = 0.5 (low alloy of
Measurements according to norm
- DIN 40 737 part 1
Tests according to norm
- IEC 896-1
Application according to standard
- VDE 0510 part 2 and EN 50272-2
- Non-dangerous goods by land transport
- 1.24 ± 0.01kg / l at 20 ° C.