The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter is ready to work in three-phase network connection installations. It is prepared to add in the future, when Huawei enables this possibility, batteries that increase its degree of self-consumption. The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter incorporates two MPPTs that offer more flexibility and efficiency to the system along with Wi-Fi connectivity. An inverter with great versatility and operating efficiency.
Technical Description Inverter Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase
The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW network connection inverter is ready to be installed in homes that are powered by three-phase power. This inverter is an intermediate model within the new residential range of three-phase Huawei network connection inverters.
The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Inverter incorporates 2 MPPT that allow the installation of the panels in two groups so that each of the groups can be installed with different inclination, orientation or different electrical characteristics. Thanks to these integrated MPPTs, the Huawei SUN2000-10KTL inverter maximizes the efficiency of solar panels so that the investment made is amortized faster as maximum energy is offered to the house at all times depending on the number and type of solar panels installed and solar radiation they are receiving.
Some of the safety features offered by the Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Inverter are the direct current disconnector, anti-island protection, against alternating current overcurrent and against reverse polarity of direct current, as well as strings monitoring. The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL inverter also features DC isolation and residual intensity monitoring unit. In addition, its LCD screen allows monitoring of system performance. This inverter is capable of working between -25ºC and 60ºC and has IP65 protection.
Physical Features Inverter Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase
The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter has dimensions of 525 x 470 x 166 mm and a weight of 17 kg, a very light device so that it can be installed by a single person. This inverter does not include a screen, but instead has several LEDs for quick visual control and complete monitoring through the app through the included Wi-Fi connectivity.
Regular Uses Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter
The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter offers an intermediate solution within three-phase models of the new Huawei KTL range. The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter is ready to be installed in those photovoltaic installations in which the house also has a connection to the electricity grid, so that the consumption of the house made during the daytime hours that the panels receive solar radiation, will take as a priority the energy supplied by the panels, while night hours or daytime consumption made on days when there is little or no solar radiation will be taken from the power grid. In this way, the Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter offers significant savings in the electricity bill for those homes that make the usual consumption during daytime hours. The Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter is ready to work with batteries that increase its self-consumption in the future, although this function is currently disabled.
Install Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter
The FusionSolar application can be found in the Android and iOS App stores to be able to install it and allows the inverter to communicate with the monitoring system through the WiFi connection. Once the user is created, the plant is established to monitor the operation of the inverter.
To download the application visit the corresponding application store with your mobile terminal and look for the FusionSolar App.
If you want to install and start up the Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter, you must have a photovoltaic professional. Ask us for more information.
Buy Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter
Buying the Huawei SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three Phase Inverter is easy, fast and safe through WccSolar, see the technical data sheet and installation manual for more information, if you have any questions about the compatibility, installation, connection, etc. of the Huawei Inverter SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW Three phase contact us and our technical department will advise you without obligation.
Huawei Three Phase Hybrid Inverter SUN2000-10KTL-M0 10kW
- Maximum Efficiency 98.6%
- European efficiency 98.1%
- Maximum recommended DC input 14,880 Wp
- Max. input voltage 1,100 V
- MPPT 2 140V ~ 980V operating voltage range
- Minimum input voltage 200 V
- Maximum power voltage range of
- MPPT 470 V ~ 850 V
- Nominal input voltage 600 V
- Max. intensity per MPPT 11 A
- Max. short circuit current by MPPT 15 A
- Number of MPP 2 trackers
- Max. number of entries per MPPT 1
- Mains connection Three phases
- Nominal active AC power 10,000 W
- Max. apparent power of AC 11,000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 220 Vac / 380 Vac, 230 Vac / 400 Vac, 3W / N + PE
- Nominal AC network frequency 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Max. output current 16.9 A
- Adjustable power factor 0.8 capacitive ... 0.8 inductive
- Max. total harmonic distortion ≤ 3%
CHARACTERISTICS AND PROTECTIONS
- Input side disconnect device: Yes
- Island protection: Yes
- DC reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Isolation Monitoring: Yes
- Protection against atmospheric discharges CC: Yes
- AC atmospheric discharge protection: Yes
- Residual Current Monitoring: Yes
- AC overcurrent protection: Yes
- AC short circuit protection: Yes
- AC surge protection: Yes
- Protection against electric arc: Yes
- Ripple receiver control: yes
- DC MBUS to the optimizer: No
- Operating temperature range: -25 ~ + 60 ° C (Derating above 45 ° C @ Rated output power)
- Relative operating humidity 0% RH ～ 100% RH
- Operating altitude 0 - 4,000 m (decrease in electrical capacity from 3,000 m)
- Natural convection ventilation
- LED Indicators Screen; Integrated WLAN + FusionSolar application
- RS485 communication; WLAN / Ethernet via Smart Dongle-WLAN-FE; 4G / 3G / 2G via Smart Dongle-4G
- Weight (including mounting bracket) 17 kg
- Dimensions (including mounting bracket) 525 x 470 x 166 mm
- IP65 protection degree
- Night power consumption during power <5.5 W
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS (MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE PRIOR TO APPLICATION)
- Safety EN / IEC 62109-1, EN / IEC 62109-2, IEC 62116
- Mains connection standards G98, G99, EN 50438, IEC 0-21, VDE-AR-N-4105, AS 4777, C10 / 11, ABNT, UTE C15-712, RD 1699, TOR D4, NRS
- 097-2-1, IEC61727, IEC62116, DEWA 2.0
Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP
We inform you that the Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP is not available on Google Play (Android).
From now on, to be able to monitor and configure Huawei settings through the FusionSolar APP, you must download the application from Huawei AppGallery .
AppGallery (Android) is the platform for acquiring Huawei's mobile applications. Through the link you have to download the APK file of the application for installation.
We leave you download option :
Link : Click here to download