The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W Inverter is characterized by being prepared to work in grid installations of moderate energy needs, as it is the smallest inverter model in the range.
Features of the Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL 4000W Inverter
The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter is a single-phase self-consumption inverter. Thanks to this we can start in a direct self-consumption installation without accumulation, much more economical so that in the future we can expand with the inclusion of a battery to reduce our dependence on the electricity grid.
This inverter has an integrated signal repeater that allows communication between inverters because the Wi-Fi signal is transferred from one Huawei inverter to another. This is very interesting for large-scale photovoltaic installations that require several inverters and that otherwise would limit communication between them.
This inverter is compatible with the single-phase Chint wattmeter to confirm compatibility with other wattmeters contact us or check the technical data sheet in each case.
The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter offers high operating efficiency of over 98% and has the best expansion capabilities at the best price.
The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter has an extremely low range for starting its internal regulator. The operating range of your regulator is between 120 and 480V, so with 4 panels of 72 cells you can start up. It has a high limit in its working voltage, so we can use any type of panel as long as we respect the ranges defined by the manufacturer.
Inverter Applications Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Network 4000W
The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter works as a device that, connected to the electrical network of our home, injects on it the energy that solar panels are capable of generating in real time. It is what is called a network connection inverter. As always, the maximum working voltages with the inverter must be respected, but we must be extra careful not to exceed 495V in photovoltaic open circuit if we connect the battery to the system.
The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter incorporates numerous protections, including anti-island protection, polarity reversal, short circuits, overcurrent, overvoltage, over temperature and many more.
The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter has wireless connection, communications via RS485 and LED indicators on its front for easy commissioning and supervision. The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter communicates wirelessly with our mobile terminal to start up and also to have detailed monitoring.
Installation Inverter Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Network 4000W
The installation of the Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter is very simple since thanks to its lightweight design and without moving parts it makes the installation of the inverter much easier. The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter has IP65 protection so it can be installed outdoors as long as it is not directly exposed to sunlight or weather conditions. Thanks to the fact that it incorporates advanced cooling by natural convection, its fanless design gives it great reliability and durability.
The Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter must be installed in a well-ventilated environment to ensure good heat dissipation, when installed under direct sunlight, the power of the SUN2000L can be reduced due to the additional increase in temperature. Install the Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter in a protected location or install a canopy to ensure the integrity of the device.
You can install the Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Red 4000W inverter yourself, but at wccsolar we always recommend that you always put it in the hands of a professional.
Inverter Monitoring Huawei SUN2000L-4KTL Network 4000W
Huawei investors stand out for having integrated WIFI functionality. You will receive a small antenna that you must screw into the port for the device's WIFI to be active.
Its configuration and monitoring is done through the Huawei mobile application, Fusion Solar, available for both Apple and Android. Thanks to this application you can know in real time data about your system, power produced, power consumed for days, weeks and months. This will help you learn about the savings that are produced thanks to its solar photovoltaic system.
The Fusion Solar application performs detailed daily, monthly and annual analysis of the production data of the solar photovoltaic field and the consumption of our home. In addition, it offers in real time a diagram with the energy flow of the solar system at all times.
Huawei Hybrid Inverter 4000W SUN2000L-4KTL Network Injection
- Maximum efficiency: 98.6%
- Weighted European Efficiency: 97.9%
- Maximum photovoltaic power: 6000WP
- Maximum input voltage: 600v / 495V
- Operating voltage range: 90V ~ 600V / 90V ~ 495V
- Start Voltage: 120 V
- Maximum power MPPT voltage range: 210 V - 480 V
- Nominal input voltage: 380 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT: 11 A
- Maximum short circuit current: 15 A
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Maximum number of entries per MPPT: 1
- Mains connection: Single phase
- Rated output power: 4000 W
- Maximum apparent power: 4400 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 220V / 230V / 240V
- Nominal AC network frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Maximum output current: 20 A
- Adjustable power factor: 0.8 capacitive ... 0.8 inductive
- Maximum total harmonic distortion: ≤ 3%
- Protection against electric islands: Yes
- DC reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Isolation Monitoring: Yes
- Protection against atmospheric DC discharges: Yes
- AC atmospheric discharge protection: Yes
- Residual Current Monitoring: Yes
- AC overcurrent protection: Yes
- AC short circuit protection: Yes
- AC surge protection: Yes
- Overheat protection: Yes
- Operating temperature range: -30 ~ +60 ° C (Decrease in electrical capacity above 45 ° C at nominal output power)
- Relative operating humidity: 0% RH ～ 100% RH
- Operating altitude: 0 - 4000 m (decrease in electrical capacity after 2000 m)
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Display: LED indicators
- Communication: RS485, WLAN
- Weight (including mounting bracket): 10.6 kg (23.4 lb)
- Dimensions (including mounting bracket): 375 x 375 x 161.5 mm (14.8 x 14.8 x 6.4 inches)
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Battery: LG Chem RESU 7H_R / 10H_R
- Voltage range: 350 ~ 450 VDC
- Maximum current: 10 A
- Communication: RS485
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
- Safety: EN / IEC 62109-1, EN / IEC 62109-2
Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP
We inform you that the Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP is not available on Google Play (Android).
From now on, to be able to monitor and configure Huawei settings through the FusionSolar APP, you must download the application from Huawei AppGallery .
AppGallery (Android) is the platform for acquiring Huawei's mobile applications. Through the link you have to download the APK file of the application for installation.
We leave you download option :
Link : Click here to download