The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL Inverter is prepared to work in three-phase installation for companies or grid connection industries. The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL Three-Phase 105kW Inverter incorporates ten MPPTs that offer more flexibility and efficiency to a system tailored to the most demanding installations. Its great price-production-durability ratio makes it the perfect candidate for short pay-offs in large grid connection installations.
Technical Information Inverter Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 Three-phase 105kW
The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter for grid connection is prepared to be installed in homes that are fed with three-phase current. This inverter is a high-power model within the range of Huawei grid connection three-phase inverters. The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter with a maximum efficiency of 98.8% has a power of 105kW, as well as a nominal output current of 75.8A and a maximum output current of 84.6A at 380V, so This inverter becomes an excellent option for grid connection installations with high expected consumption taken from the photovoltaic system. The 10 MPPT that incorporates the Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter are characterized by working at a voltage range between 200V and 1000V and by having 20 inputs; 2 for each MPPT.
The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter incorporates 10 MPPTs that allow the installation of the panels in ten groups so that each of the groups can be installed with different inclinations or with different electrical characteristics, even using different models of panels. A common example is the installation of each of the groups on the different wings of the roofs of a warehouse or in different groups for various reasons. Thanks to all these integrated MPPTs, the Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter maximizes the efficiency of solar panels in such a way that the investment made pays off faster as the home is offered the maximum energy at all times depending on the number and type installed solar panels and the solar radiation they are receiving. In addition we will also have monitoring at the individual string level for better control.
In addition, the Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter also has several direct current disconnectors for groups of panels, anti-island protection, against alternating current overcurrent and against direct current reverse polarity, as well as string monitoring. The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter also features DC isolation detection and residual current monitoring unit. This inverter is capable of working between -25ºC and 60ºC and has IP66 protection.
This inverter requires the separate purchase of the Huawei SmartLogger for monitoring, in addition to the corresponding compatible wattmeter.
Physical Characteristics Inverter Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 Three-phase 105kW
The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter has dimensions of 1075 x 605 x 310 mm and a weight of 79 kg, so it is recommended that you have the necessary means for its correct handling and installation to avoid injuries. This inverter incorporates some status indicator LEDs to display its correct operation or if there is any alarm or error.
Common Uses Inverter Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 Three-phase 105kW
The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter is one of the high-power models in the range of KTL Huawei three-phase grid connection inverters. The Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter is prepared to be installed in those industrial photovoltaic installations in which there is a connection to the electricity grid, so that the consumptions made during the daytime hours that the panels receive solar radiation, will take as a source The energy source supplied by the panels to reduce electricity consumption, while night hours or daytime consumption on days when there is little or no solar radiation will be taken as the source of energy provided by the usual electricity grid. In this way, the Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter offers significant savings in electricity bills for industrial facilities or companies that have high electricity consumption during daylight hours.
Install Inverter Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 Three-phase 105kW
If you want the installation and commissioning of the Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter, it can be done by the team of professional installers who are part of the WccSolar staff.
Buy Inverter Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 Three-phase 105kW
Trust only those companies that offer warranty on all products, such as WccSolar. In this case, the warranty of the Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter offered by the manufacturer is 5 years as long as the product has been used following the recommendations, maintenance and respecting the compatibility established by Huawei.
Buying the Huawei SUN2000-105KTL-M1 inverter is easy, fast and safe through WccSolar, see the technical sheet and installation manual for more information, if you have any questions about the compatibility, installation, connection, etc. of the Huawei SUN2000 inverter- 105KTL-M1 contact us and our technical department will advise you without obligation.
Huawei Three-Phase Hybrid Inverter SUN2000-105KTL
- Maximum efficiency 98.8%
- Weighted European efficiency 98.6%
- Maximum input voltage 1,500 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT 26 A
- Maximum short-circuit current 33 A
- Starting voltage 600 V
- MPPT 2 operating voltage 600V ~ 1,500V
- Nominal input voltage 1080V
- Number of MPPTs 6
- Maximum number of inputs per MPPT 12
- Active power 105,000 W
- Max. AC apparent power 116,000 VA
- Max. Active AC power (cosφ = 1) 116,000 W
- Nominal output voltage 800 V
- Nominal AC mains frequency 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Nominal output current 75.8A
- Max. output current 84.6A
- Adjustable power factor 0.8 capacitive ... 0.8 inductive
- Maximum total harmonic distortion ＜ 3%
- Input side disconnect device Yes
- Anti-island protection Yes
- AC overcurrent protection Yes
- DC reverse polarity protection Yes
- String level monitoring Yes
- DC Type II surge arrester
- AC Type II surge arrester
- DC insulation resistance detection Yes
- Residual current monitoring Yes
- Display Indicators LED, Bluetooth + APP
- RS485 Yes
- USB Yes
- BUS monitoring (MBUS) Yes (isolation transformer required)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 1,075 x 605 x 310 mm
- Weight (including mounting bracket) 79 kg
- Operating temperature range -25 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Cooling Natural convection
- Max. Operating altitude 4,000 m
- Relative operating humidity 0 ~ 100%
- Connector CC Amphenol UTX
- AC connector Waterproof PG terminal + OT / DT connector
- Degree of protection IP65
- Transformerless topology
- Power consumption at night <3.5 W
Standards compliance (more options available upon request)
- Safety EN 62109-1 / -2, IEC 62109-1 / -2, EN 50530, IEC 62116, IEC 60068, IEC 61683
- Electrical grid connection standards IEC 61727, VDE-AR-N4105, VDE 0126-1-1, BDEW, G59 / 3, UTE C 15-712-1, CEI 0-16, CEI 0-21, RD 661, RD 1699, PO 12.3, RD 413, EN-50438-Turkey, EN-50438-Ireland, C10 / 11, MEA, Resolution No.7, NRS 097-2-1, AS / NZS 4777.2
Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP
We inform you that the Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP is not available on Google Play (Android).
From now on, to be able to monitor and configure Huawei settings through the FusionSolar APP, you must download the application from Huawei AppGallery .
AppGallery (Android) is the platform for acquiring Huawei's mobile applications. Through the link you have to download the APK file of the application for installation.
We leave you download option :
Link : Click here to download