The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase Inverter is prepared to work in three-phase network connection installations. It is prepared to add in the future, when Huawei enables this possibility, batteries that increase their degree of self-consumption. The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 Three-phase 4kW Inverter incorporates two MPPTs that offer more flexibility and efficiency to the system along with Wifi connectivity. An inverter with great versatility and operating efficiency.
Technical Description Inverter Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase
The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW inverter for grid connection is prepared to be installed in homes that are fed with three-phase current. This inverter is an intermediate model within the new residential range of Huawei grid connection three-phase inverters.
The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Inverter incorporates 2 MPPTs that allow the installation of the panels in two groups so that each of the groups can be installed with a different inclination, orientation or different electrical characteristics. Thanks to these integrated MPPTs, the Huawei SUN2000-4KTL inverter maximizes the efficiency of the solar panels in such a way that the investment made pays off faster as the home is offered maximum energy at all times depending on the number and type of solar panels installed and the solar radiation they are receiving.
Some of the safety features offered by the Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Inverter are the direct current disconnector, anti-island protection, against alternating current overcurrent and against direct current reverse polarity, as well as string monitoring. The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL inverter also features DC insulation detection and residual current monitoring unit. In addition, its LCD screen allows monitoring of system performance. This inverter is capable of working between -25ºC and 60ºC and has IP65 protection.
Physical Characteristics Inverter Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase
The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 Triphasic 4kW Inverter has dimensions of 525 x 470 x 166 mm and a weight of 17 kg, a very light device so that it can be installed by a single person. This inverter does not incorporate a screen, but instead has several LEDs for quick visual control and complete monitoring through the app through the included Wi-Fi connectivity.
Common Uses Inverter Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase
The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-Phase Inverter offers an intermediate solution within the three-phase models of Huawei's new KTL range. The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 Three-phase 4kW Inverter is prepared to be installed in those photovoltaic installations in which the house also has a connection to the electricity grid, so that the consumption of the house made during the daytime hours that the panels receive Solar radiation will take the energy supplied by the panels as a priority, while night hours or daytime consumptions made on days when there is little or no solar radiation will take energy from the electrical network. In this way, the Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 Three-phase 4kW Inverter offers significant savings in electricity bills for those homes that carry out the usual consumption during daytime hours. The Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase Inverter is prepared to work with batteries that increase their degree of self-consumption in the future, although for the moment this function is disabled.
Install Inverter Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase
The FusionSolar application can be found in the Android and iOS App stores to install it and allows the inverter to communicate with the monitoring system through the WiFi connection. Once the user is created, the plant is established to be able to monitor the operation of the inverter.
To download the application, visit the corresponding application store with your mobile terminal and search for the FusionSolar App.
If you want the installation and commissioning of the Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Triphasic Inverter, you must have a photovoltaic professional. Contact us for more information.
Buy Inverter Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase
Buying the Inverter Huawei SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase is easy, fast and safe through WccSolar, consult the technical sheet and installation manual for more information, if you have any questions about the compatibility, installation, connection, etc. of the Huawei Inverter SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW Three-phase contact us and our technical department will advise you without obligation.
Inverter Huawei Three-phase Hybrid SUN2000-4KTL-M0 4kW
- Maximum Efficiency 98.3%
- European efficiency 97.1%
- Recommended maximum DC input 8,000 Wp
- Max. input voltage 1 1,100 V
- MPPT 2 operating voltage range 140V ~ 980V
- Minimum input voltage 200 V
- MPPT maximum power voltage range 190V ~ 850V
- Nominal input voltage 600 V
- Max. current by MPPT 11 A
- Max. short-circuit current per MPPT 15 A
- Number of MPP trackers 2
- Max. number of inputs per MPPT 1
- Mains connection Three phases
- Rated active AC power 4,000 W
- Max. AC apparent power 4,400 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 220 Vac / 380 Vac, 230 Vac / 400 Vac, 3W / N + PE
- Nominal AC mains frequency 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Max. output current 6.8 A
- Adjustable power factor 0.8 capacitive ... 0.8 inductive
- Max. total harmonic distortion ≤ 3%
CHARACTERISTICS AND PROTECTIONS
- Input side disconnect device: Yes
- Anti-island protection: Yes
- DC reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Insulation monitoring: Yes
- Protection against DC lightning: Yes
- AC lightning protection: Yes
- Residual current monitoring: Yes
- AC overcurrent protection: Yes
- AC short circuit protection: Yes
- AC Surge Protection: Yes
- Arc Flash Protection: Yes
- Ripple receiver control: Yes
- DC MBUS to optimizer: No
- Operating temperature range: -25 ~ + 60 ° C (Derating above 45 ° C @ Rated power output)
- Relative operating humidity 0% RH ～ 100% RH
- Operating altitude 0 - 4,000 m (decrease in electrical capacity from 3,000 m)
- Natural convection ventilation
- Display LED Indicators; Integrated WLAN + FusionSolar application
- RS485 communication; WLAN / Ethernet via Smart Dongle-WLAN-FE; 4G / 3G / 2G via Smart Dongle-4G
- Weight (including mounting bracket) 17 kg
- Dimensions (including mounting bracket) 525 x 470 x 166 mm
- Degree of protection IP65
- Night consumption during power <5.5 W
STANDARDS COMPLIANCE (MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- Safety EN / IEC 62109-1, EN / IEC 62109-2, IEC 62116
- G98, G99, EN 50438, CEI 0-21, VDE-AR-N-4105, AS 4777, C10 / 11, ABNT, UTE C15-712, RD 1699, TOR D4, NRS connection standards
- 097-2-1, IEC61727, IEC62116, DEWA 2.0
Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP
We inform you that the Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP is not available on Google Play (Android).
From now on, to be able to monitor and configure Huawei settings through the FusionSolar APP, you must download the application from Huawei AppGallery .
AppGallery (Android) is the platform for acquiring Huawei's mobile applications. Through the link you have to download the APK file of the application for installation.
We leave you download option :
Link : Click here to download