The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL Inverter is prepared to work in three-phase grid connection installations without batteries. The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL Three-Phase 50kW Inverter incorporates four MPPTs that offer more flexibility and efficiency to the system and an LCD screen that facilitates the control and consultation of the inverter in real time.
Technical Information Inverter Huawei SUN2000-50KTL Three-phase 50kVA
The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter for grid connection is prepared to be installed in homes that are fed with three-phase current. This inverter is one of the intermediate models within the range of Huawei grid connection three-phase inverters. The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter with an efficiency of 98.6% has a power of 50,000W and 55,000VA, as well as an intensity with a nominal output of 76A and a maximum output current of 83.6 A, so this inverter becomes an excellent option for grid connection installations with moderate expected consumption taken from the photovoltaic system. The 4 MPPT that incorporates the Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter are characterized by working at a voltage range between 200V and 1000V and by having a maximum of 8 inputs.
The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter incorporates 4 MPPTs that allow the installation of the panels in four groups so that each of the groups can be installed with a different inclination, a common example is the installation of each of the groups in different wings of the roofs of the house. Thanks to these integrated MPPTs, the Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter maximizes the efficiency of the solar panels in such a way that the investment made pays off faster since the home is offered the maximum energy at all times depending on the number and type of solar panels installed and the solar radiation they are receiving.
In addition, the Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter also has a direct current disconnector, anti-island protection, against alternating current overcurrent and against direct current reverse polarity, as well as string monitoring. The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter also features DC insulation detection and residual current monitoring unit. In addition, its LCD screen allows monitoring of system performance. This inverter is capable of working between -25ºC and 60ºC and has IP65 protection.
Physical Characteristics Inverter Huawei SUN2000-50KTL Three-phase 50kVA
The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter has dimensions of 1,075 x 555 x 300 mm and a weight of 74 kg, so it is recommended that you have the necessary means for its correct handling and installation to avoid injuries. This inverter incorporates an LCD screen that allows the performance and history of its operation to be displayed.
Common Uses Inverter Huawei SUN2000-50KTL Three-phase 50kVA
The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter is an intermediate model within the range of KTL Huawei three-phase grid connection inverters within the range of three-phase inverters of this manufacturer, the smallest inverter being 8,000W and the largest 60,000W. The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter is prepared to be installed in those photovoltaic installations in which the house also has a connection to the electrical grid, so that the consumption of the house made during the daytime hours that the panels receive solar radiation, will take The energy source supplied by the panels, while the night hours or daytime consumption on days when there is little or no solar radiation, the energy source provided by the electricity grid will be taken as the energy source. In this way, the Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter offers significant savings on the electricity bill for those homes that carry out the usual consumption during daytime hours. The Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter is prepared for those grid connection installations that do not have batteries.
Install Inverter Huawei SUN2000-50KTL Three-phase 50kVA
The SUN2000 app allows the inverter to communicate with the monitoring system via a USB or Bluetooth data cable to view alarms, configure parameters, and perform routine maintenance tasks. The SUN2000 application is a convenient platform for local monitoring and maintenance.
It is important to note that it is a mobile phone compatible system: Android 4.0 or later and iOS 7.0 or later. When using iOS, the application only supports Bluetooth connection, so depending on the type of smartphone, connect a USB data cable or Bluetooth module to the inverter's USB port to establish communication between the inverter and the application.
To download the application, visit the Huawei application store (http://appstore.huawei.com), Google Play (https://play.google.com) or the App Store (iOS), search for SUN2000 and download the package of SUN2000 application installation.
Buy Inverter Huawei SUN2000-50KTL Three-phase 50kVA
Trust only those companies that offer a guarantee on all products, such as Wccsolar. In this case, the Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter warranty is 5 years as long as the product has been used following the recommendations, maintenance and respecting the compatibility set by the manufacturer.
Buying the Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter is easy, fast and safe through Wccsolar, consult the technical sheet and installation manual for more information, if you have any questions about the compatibility, installation, connection, etc. of the Huawei SUN2000-50KTL inverter contact us and our technical department will advise you without obligation.
Inverter Huawei Three-Phase Hybrid SUN2000-50KTL-M0
- Maximum efficiency 98.7%
- Weighted European efficiency 98.5%
- Maximum input voltage 1,100 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT 22 A
- Maximum short-circuit current 30 A
- Starting voltage 300 V
- Operating voltage MPPT 200 V ~ 1,000 V
- Nominal input voltage 600 V
- Number of MPPTs 6
- Maximum number of inputs per MPPT 12
- Active power 50,000 W
- Max. AC power 55,000 VA 3
- Max. AC active power (cosφ = 1) Default 55,000 W; 36,000 W optional in configuration
- Nominal output voltage 220 V / 230 V, default 3W + N + PE; 380 V / 400 V, 3W + PE
- Nominal AC mains frequency 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Rated output current 76 A @ 380 V / 72.2 A @ 400 V
- Max. output current 83.6 A @ 380 V / 79.4 A @ 400 V
- Adjustable power factor 0.8 LG ... 0.8 LD
- Maximum total harmonic distortion ＜ 3%
- Input side disconnect device Yes
- Anti-island protection Yes
- AC overcurrent protection Yes
- DC reverse polarity protection Yes
- String level monitoring Yes
- DC Type II surge arrester
- AC Type II surge arrester
- DC insulation resistance detection Yes
- Residual current monitoring Yes
- Display Indicators LED, Bluetooth + APP
- RS485 Yes
- USB Yes
- BUS monitoring (MBUS) Yes (isolation transformer required)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 1,075 x 555 x 300 mm
- Weight (including mounting bracket) 74 kg
- Operating temperature range -25 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Cooling Natural convection
- Max. Operating altitude 4,000 m
- Relative operating humidity 0 ~ 100%
- ConnectorCC Amphenol Helios H4
- AC connector Waterproof PG terminal + OT connector
- Degree of protection IP65
- Transformerless topology
- Power consumption at night <2.5 W
Standards compliance (more options available upon request)
- Safety EN 62109-1 / -2, IEC 62109-1 / -2, EN 50530, IEC 62116, IEC 60068, IEC 61683
- Electrical grid connection standards IEC 61727, VDE-AR-N4105, VDE 0126-1-1, BDEW, G59 / 3, UTE C 15-712-1, CEI 0-16, CEI 0-21, RD 661, RD 1699, PO 12.3, RD 413, EN-50438-Turkey, EN-50438-Ireland, C10 / 11, MEA, Resolution No.7, NRS 097-2-1, AS / NZS 4777.2
Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP
We inform you that the Huawei Solar FusionSolar APP is not available on Google Play (Android).
From now on, to be able to monitor and configure Huawei settings through the FusionSolar APP, you must download the application from Huawei AppGallery .
AppGallery (Android) is the platform for acquiring Huawei's mobile applications. Through the link you have to download the APK file of the application for installation.
We leave you download option :
Link : Click here to download