The polycrystalline 330W solar panel, 24 volts of power, is one of the most powerful in the 24v range for use in 12-volt solar installations , 24-volt solar installations and 48-volt solar installations . Thanks to 5 buses each cell to produce maximum solar efficiency. It has been manufactured using high performance polycrystalline silicon cells. It has extra resistant glass, wiring and MC4 connectors for easy installation. It allows generating electricity from solar radiation and using it for any type of electrical consumption that is needed, the 24 Volt Polycrystalline 330W Solar Panel offers good performance in the range of 24-volt solar panels. They have a 20 year performance guarantee. It can be used by MPPT regulator in autonomous solar installations in homes, cottages, farms, warehouses, etc. They can also be used in solar self-consumption facilities.
Buy Solar Panel 330W polycrystalline 24V
In Wccsolar you can purchase the 24 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel 330W as the only component, although for those cases that what is desired is to perform an installation to have energy autonomy and opt for self-consumption, we recommend the isolated connection solar kits that are an excellent option when the electrical network does not arrive where it is desired, so this type of kits provide absolute autonomy and independence of the electricity companies, providing during the daytime hours energy that will be consumed and stored so that it can also be consumed at night hours or when solar energy is not available due to weather conditions.
On the other hand, if what you want is to reduce the electricity bill of your electric company by resorting to the services of the electric company during the night hours or when due to weather conditions there is no photovoltaic energy available, we recommend the solar connection kits to network .
Both solar kits can be completely customizable according to your needs, and you can see how many of them include the Solar panels 330w polycrystalline 24 volts a more attractive price than acquiring it separately.
Contact us to receive more information.
Solar Panel 330W Polycrystalline 12v 24v 48v
- Solar Panel Power: 330W
- Solar Panel Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Rigidity of the Solar Panel: Rigid
- Solar Panel Dimensions: Length x Width x Thickness (mm) 1956 x 992 x 45 mm
- Maximum Power Voltage: 37.89V
- ISC Short Circuit Current: 9.36A
- Module Efficiency: 17.52%
- Maximum Output Amps IMP: 8.71A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 46.58V
- Solar Panel Working Voltage: 24V
- Solar Panel Weight: 28 Kg
- Solar Panel Frame: White and Gray
- Solar Panel Warranty: 20 years
- High module conversion efficiency up to 17.52% through the use of high efficiency solar cells
- and advanced manufacturing technology.
- Low degradation and excellent performance under high temperatures and low light
- The robust aluminum frame ensures that the modules withstand wind loads of up to 2400 Pa
- and snow loads up to 5400 Pa.
- High reliability against extreme environmental conditions (passing salt fog,
- Ammonia and hail tests).
- Possible resistance to induced degradation (PID).
- Positive power tolerance of 0 ~ + 3%.
- IEC61215, IEC61730, IEC62716, IEC61701, CE, CQC, CGC, ETL (USA),
- JET (Japan), J-PEC (Japan), Kemco (South Korea), KS (South Korea), MCS (United Kingdom),
- CEC (Australia), FSEC (FL-USA), eligible CSI (CA-USA), Israel Electric (Israel),
- InMetro (Brazil), TSE (Turkey)
- ISO9001: 2008: quality management system
- ISO14001: 2004: environmental management system
- OHSAS18001: 2007: Occupational Health and Safety Management System