The 440W monocrystalline 24 / 48v solar panel Types of solar panel High efficiency 144 cells, is one of the most powerful in the 24v range for use in 12 volt solar installations , 24 volt solar installations and 48 volt solar installations .
Thanks to 5 buses each cell to produce maximum solar efficiency. It has been manufactured using high performance Monocrystalline silicon cells. It has 144 cells. It has extra resistant glass, wiring and MC4 connectors for easy installation. It allows generating electricity from solar radiation and using it for any type of electrical consumption that is needed, the 440W monocrystalline 24 48 volt solar panel offers good performance in the range of 24 volt solar panels. They have a 20-year performance guarantee.
It can be used by MPPT regulator in autonomous solar installations in homes, country houses, farms, warehouses, etc. They can also be used in solar self-consumption installations .
Buy Solar Panel 440W monocrystalline 24V 48V
At Wccsolar you can purchase the 440W monocrystalline 24 48 volt Solar Panel as the only component, although for those cases where what you want is to carry out an installation to have energy autonomy and opt for self-consumption, we recommend the isolated connection solar kits that are a An excellent option when the electricity grid does not reach where it is desired, so this type of kit provides absolute autonomy and independence from the electricity companies, providing energy during daylight hours that will be consumed and stored so that it can also be consumed at night. or when solar energy is not available due to weather issues.
On the other hand, if you want to reduce the electricity bill of your electricity company by resorting to the services of the electricity company during the night hours or when photovoltaic energy is not available due to weather conditions, we recommend solar connection kits to network .
Both solar kits can be completely customizable according to your needs, and you can see how many of them include the 440w monocrystalline 24 48 volt Solar Panel at a more attractive price than purchasing it separately.
The 440W monocrystalline PERC solar panel is a compatible panel for any installation and with a very good energy efficiency.
This panel is ideal for any installation of solar panels, whether residential or industrial, and can be complemented with solar batteries at any time as long as the inverter is compatible like all the inverters we have.
Characteristics of the 440W Mono Half Solar PanelThe 440W solar panel is one of the best 440w 144 cell solar panels to date. The 72-cell monocrystalline panel.
It has the certifications for marketing in the European Union and we are its main distributor in Spain. In addition, PlusEnergy has the TIER1 category seal.
All PlusEnergy panels have a 12-year warranty for the product and a 25-year warranty for the solar production of the solar panel. In addition, the 440W PlusEnergy solar panel is ideal for installations with high sun radiation due to its resistance to high temperatures.
Buy the 440W Solar Panel from PlusEnergy We are experts in installations of solar panels for self-consumption and in many installations for residential and industrial self-consumption we use these models of solar panels for their high energy performance. We are talking about an outstanding solar panel with very good performance.
It serves both for installations connected to the network and in an isolated installation, there is no problem in any situation. In addition, we take the opportunity to tell you that in Becquel we have solar kits with everything you need to say Hello to self-consumption without needing anything else.
Contact us to receive more information.
Solar Panel 440W Monocrystalline 12v 24v 48v 144 cells
- Solar Panel Power: 440W
- Solar Panel Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Cells: 144
- Solar Panel Rigidity: Rigid
- Solar Panel Dimensions: Length x Width x Thickness (mm) 2108x1048x40 mm
- Maximum Power Voltage: 41.40V
- Short Circuit Current ISC: 11.14A
- Module Efficiency: 19.9%
- Maximum Output Amps IMP: 10.63A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 49.25V
- Solar Panel Weight: 28 Kg
- Solar Panel Frame: Black and Gray
- Solar Panel Warranty: 20 years
- High module conversion efficiency up to 19.9% by using high-efficiency solar cells
- and advanced manufacturing technology.
- Low degradation and excellent performance under high temperatures and low light
- The robust aluminum frame ensures that the modules withstand wind loads of up to 2400 Pa
- and snow loads up to 5400 Pa.
- High reliability against extreme environmental conditions (passing salt mist,
- ammonia and hail tests).
- Possible resistance to induced degradation (PID).
- 0 ~ + 3% positive power tolerance.
- IEC61215, IEC61730, IEC62716, IEC61701, CE, CQC, CGC, ETL (USA),
- JET (Japan), J-PEC (Japan), Kemco (South Korea), KS (South Korea), MCS (United Kingdom),
- CEC (Australia), FSEC (FL-USA), Eligible CSI (CA-USA), Israel Electric (Israel),
- InMetro (Brazil), TSE (Turkey)
- ISO9001: 2008: quality management system
- ISO14001: 2004: environmental management system
- OHSAS18001: 2007: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Temperature range: -40 ~ 85 ° C
Temperature Coefficient of Pmax: -0.39% / ° C
Voc Temperature Coefficient: -0.29% / ° C
Isc Temperature Coefficient: 0.05% / ° C
Maximum System Voltage; 1500 V
Current Limit: 20 A
Dimensions (A / A / F): 2108x1048x40 mm
Weight: 25 kg
Cells Type: Monocrystalline
Cell Size: 166 × 166 mm
Number of Cells: 144
Glass Type: Tempered, Anti-reflective Coating, High Transparent
Glass thickness: 3.2 mm
Cell Encapsulation: EVA
Back cover: TPE
Frame Type: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
No. of Built-in Bypass Diodes: 4
Junction Protection Box: IP 67
Connector Type: MC4
Cables: 4 mm2
Clable length: 300 mm